Since 1953, the law firm of J. Ralph Moore, P.C., has assisted individuals in Pryor and Claremore, Oklahoma, and surrounding areas with their estate planning and probate needs. Estate planning and probate can be an intimidating process for many people, and they often put it off estate planning or resolve to think about it later. It is important, however, that you have an estate plan in place to protect the interests of your loved ones and the assets you wish to pass on to them.
Comprehensive Estate Law and Planning Services
Our attorneys are skilled in crafting estate plans that meet the individual needs of the client and provide you peace of mind that your property and assets will pass as you have designed.
For more information about our estate planning and probate services, please contact our Pryor or Claremore, Oklahoma, law offices today at 918-803-0481 to speak with a skilled estate planning lawyer.
Our firm has a reputation for excellence in assisting clients in:
- Creating comprehensive estate plans, including necessary wills and trusts
- Establishing powers of attorney and health care directive vehicles to protect their interests should they become incapacitated
- Minimizing tax exposure
- Successfully transferring assets and property to children, grandchildren, to other family members and to charitable organizations
- Protecting beneficiaries from unnecessary taxes or penalties
- Establishing a plan for nursing home and long-term health care, including Medicaid eligibility
Our attorneys will take the time to go through all necessary documentation and requirements for your estate planning and end-of-life care goals. These can be difficult and confusing tasks, and we are committed to providing clarity and delivering an estate plan that you understand and that provides peace of mind.
Probate and Estate Litigation
Our firm represents clients through probate or other litigation, whether due to probate issues or disputes regarding estate planning instruments. We assist executors in administering the estate and help protect the interests of family members and beneficiaries. We are prepared to handle all aspects of probate and estate administration.